The idea of Haven Tents was born in Derek Tillotson’s backyard, where he spent months finding the best camping solution after years of tossing and turning in his tent! He was waking up more exhausted than he was the night before, and no other product on the market was satisfactory to him. So he went on the quest to design and produce his line of versatile suspended tents and accessories.
The caseHOLA AMIGO
Derek approached the Meliora team through a referral and he was looking to launch his tents line with a new website, serving mainly the USA and Canadian markets. Following that there was the need for a dedicated European website - with separate pricing and tailored products to that demographic. The main objectives for the website was to:
- Showcase the unique features of the products, their characteristics and possible uses
- To display the unique accessories for each model of tent
- To have a blog where Derek would share his travel experiences with his tents.
- To have a Set-up page helping the potential customers in learning how to best use their new tents.
- To set up communications and content strategy so that the website can gain traction in the crowded space of outdoor gear.
What we did
- Updated logo and brand style guide
- Optimized buying process: The buying process is reduced to less than 5 steps as the online store's visitor can directly see the products on its Home page
- Increased sales in the USA with more than 300%
- Launched sales in local European currencies for the first time.
- Reached first page results for targeted key words - in the category of suspended tents
- Two region specific stores delivered in record time
Find Your Haven
Increase in Y2Y Revenue
Increase in Returning Customers
Sell & Care
We created Sell&Care as a new generation Shopify App to help merchants contribute by designing donation campaigns! Sell&Care is a user-friendly designed to attract merchants and, most of all the clients' attention with meaningful and socially responsible purposes when the globe needs our common efforts to survive the crisis.